The location was perfect for us to see our granddaughter's play at the Pioneer Theater on Campus. The staff was outstanding--friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and charming. The afternoon cider, hot chocolate and cookies was a treat that our younger grandchildren really enjoyed! We used the games from the lobby and took advantage of the seating area on our floor to play board games. The mini-market was also reasonably-priced with a variety of items--we bought hair spray, ice cream, and chips, as well as a University T-Shirt! The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. We'll stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah