i stayed there for business meetings. the hotel was clean and well managed. breakfast was very good with more than enough choices to pick from. hotel is on university of utah campus, scenery was beautiful but absolutely no restaurants or bars within walking distance. nothing negative about the hotel except for the distance to all the fun. i do not know the price difference, but if you want to be close to the action stay downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah