We stayed at this hotel on a "park and fly" deal. We found the hotel to be very nice. Check in went smoothly. Our room was clean and nice. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was adequate. They drove us to the airport and picked us up at the airport on our return to SLC. The only thing that I think could of been better was the pick up at the airport. We had to wait for a little over 35 minutes to get picked up and the hotel is only 8 minutes from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah