My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights. Check-in was quick and easy, Kyle was very friendly, answered several questions about the area. We asked for suggestions for dinner, and he recommended a nearby restaurant, Roberts, that we really enjoyed (and went to twice). Thanks for the recommendation and discount coupon!
Our room was on the 5th floor, my boyfriend is an aviation buff, and wanted a room overlooking the airport. Kyle told us to check out the room, if it was too loud, let him know and he'd move us to another room. The room was quiet, we could hear (but just barely) airplanes landing/taking off, the windows are well insulated. My boyfriend was really happy with the view of the airport, mountains and downtown.
The room was clean, a comfortable sofa and bed, desk for the laptops, typical Hyatt Place room with a good layout and plenty of room. That's why we like to stay at Hyatt Place.
During our stay, all the staff we talked to were all friendly and helpful. I asked for a breakfast sandwich without egg. No problem, it was made and brought to my table in a few minutes. Good breakfast selections, juices and coffee. We enjoyed our stay here, it's a good value, great staff, and we will stay again when we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah