I spent 5 nights here skiing Alta, Deer Valley,and Snowbasin. This was an ideal hotel in many ways. It is new and close to the airport, 12 minutes from SLC restaurants and 45 minutes from ski resorts. The room was large with a separate sitting area. Breakfast each morning included delicious hot entrees. The bar/restaurant are minimal but offer all one needs given the fact SLC is so close. Service was warm and very helpful. The gym was well equipped. The price was very reasonable, especially compared to downtown or the ski resorts. I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah