We stayed at the Hyatt Place at the beginning and end of a ski trip to Park City. The hotel is convenient to the airport, and while somewhat basic, it is new, has nice bathrooms, and comfortable beds. In addition, the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is very inexpensive but has many amenities, including a great free breakfast, free internet, free printer, airport shuttle, pool, and fitness room. It also has a little bar and some food available in the lobby.
We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah