I have stayed at several of the hotels at the Salt Lake City airport in the past but find the beds at the Springhill Suites to be the most comfortable. I usually like a softer mattress. The breakfast selection is better than the last time I stay at this hotel in 2012. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. I used the airport shuttle and the wait time is minimal and it is a quick ride to my terminal.
The one item I would like to see changed are the 'Park Here, Fly There' rates the same as a regular nights stay. They do charge a extra for letting me keep my vehicle in the parking lot for several days. One of the other Marriott hotel I have stayed at near the airport is free for the first few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Utah