This was a truly incredible hotel! Very unique in its decor, but fun, clean, and modern. Room was large with a great view. You have the option of "adopting" a guppy for the night which was a fun added touch. Location is amazing, and if you are unsure of where to go for dinner ask at the front desk. They recommended an Italian place to us (Caffe Molise) which was about 5 minutes away and had by far the best Italian food we've ever had outside of Italy (and was probably better than some Italian food IN Italy!!). No breakfast included, but the hotel restaurant has amazing food (but on the pricier side). Valet parking is expensive - but there is a garage right next door for about 1/3 the price. Would return to this hotel in a second!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel Utah
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel