Can't imagine paying full price for this hotel.
Location is dangerous @ night.
Rooms are typical 4 Star.
Unlike other Kimpton brand hotels.
There's no wine tasting or complimentary anything.
Front Desk guy was a jerk.
Hated us because we booked a low 3rd party rate.
4 star rating is deceiving. You'll be treated better @ Motel 6. Restaurant food is overpriced & sucks.
Stay @ Hilton, Marriott or @ any reputable chain. Hotel Monaco is obviously Mr Kimpton's illegitimate stepchild.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel Utah
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel