We go skiing in Utah every year shortly after the holidays. We usually will stay at the MOnaco a day or two and ski the little cottonwood resorts before heading out to park city. I look forward to staying here each year. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and the value is very hard to beat. Service is impeccable, always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel Utah
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel