Second time visiting for New Years celebration, first time in 2009 was a blast nothing could go wrong so we booked again for 2011 and it was ugly. Desk staff was nasty on check in,overkill on noise and smoking waiver. Room service was good,had to listen to a barking dog on one side and a party on the other(what,they didn't have to sign the waiver?),had to delid the toilet 'cause it ran all the time,icing was no hot water in the morning for my Wifes shower. Canceled second night leaving feeling like a criminal for complaining. Felt like most that worked there had no hotel experience, no one knew what to do.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.