It was a good place to stay for two nights, but nothing really jumped out at me as being fabulous. The lobby looked like it had been updated recently, but the rooms (other than the flat screen TV) were stuck somewhere in the 80s. The beds weren't all that great, the internet connection was horrible, and the breakfast room wasn't top-of-mind to the staff (several requests for things like cups, cutlery, butter...). We had two rooms and the security bar in each room was very loose. The fitness center had four machines (weight station, bike, treadmill, and stair climber) which looked like they were about 20 years old.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Salt Lake City Best Western
- Best Western Salt Lake City
- Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easily accessible from Interstate 80 (Exit 113) and located just minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, our 100% NON-SMOKING airport hotel is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. We offer free airport transportation to our guests. Downtown Salt Lake City and its many attractions are just minutes away. POINTS OF INTEREST close to this Salt Lake City, UT hotel include: • Salt Lake City International Airport (4 miles) • Rocky Mountain Raceways - A NASCAR sanctioned oval track and drag strip • Utah State Fair Park • E center, Energy Solutions Arena • University of Utah • Delta Center - home of the Utah Jazz • Historic Temple Square - featuring over twenty must-see attractions related to Mormon pioneer history and genealogy • Lagoon Amusement Park (20 minutes drive) • Nearby ski resorts (including Park City) - provides great shopping and dining options • Discovery Gateway Children's Museum - 60,000 square feet of interactive fun • Franklin Covey Field - catch a Salt Lake Bees Baseball game • American Museum of Natural History - exhibits of ancient fossils and severe weather. Discover mysteries of the cosmos and admire the collection of mounted animals. • Utah Museum of Arts - over 18000 art objects spanning 5000 years of human creativity • City Creek Center - over 100 shops to find bargain deals • Additional attractions in the area include the Salt Palace Convention Center, the Family History Library, Abravanel Hall, Trolley Square, The Hogle Zoo, Kennecott Utah Copper, Beehive house, Utah Olympic Park, Great Salt Lake State Park and Crossroads Plaza Mall FEATURES AND AMNETIES: HOTEL • 100% NON SMOKING FACILITY • Friendly Guest Service/24 hour front desk • Park & Fly packages available • Free Airport Shuttle • Braille Elevator • Bus/Truck Parking • Free HOT continental breakfast • Business Center • Fitness Center • Guest Laundry • Free wireless high-speed Internet access • Free local calls • Interior Corridor • Seasonal outdoor pool • Pet-friendly hotel • Meeting/conference room • Wake up call • Adjacent Gas Station, Restaurant, Food court, Subway ROOM • TV with 46 channels including Starz, ESPN, ShowTime, Disney • In-room Coffee Maker • Free Wi-Fi Internet • Wired Internet • Iron and Ironing Board • Hair Dryer • Free local calls • Refrigerator and Microwave * Selected rooms only • 32" TVs * Selected rooms • Accessible Features BUSINESS • High Speed Wi-Fi Internet • High Speed Wired Internet • Business Center • Fitness Center • Free Local Calls • In-room Desk and office chair • In-room Coffee Maker • Speaker phone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.