“Great park!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salt Lake City KOA

Salt Lake City KOA
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City KOA
You added Salt Lake City KOA to your Saves list
1400 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116   |
“Great park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very clean well kept we stayed a month on the vip section.the spaces are large each one has its own storage shed and picnic bench.intnernet worked great not lot of channels for tv reception.lots for the family my kids enjoyed the pool and playgroud also basketball court.media center to hang out and watch a movie.love this park

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here after a week long trip in Moab before our flights. It's very convenient to downtown sites, mass transit and the airport. The park has many mature trees and full amenities. It is clean and well kept. Internet is great by most RV park standards. The only down side is that it is close to trains and you could hear them ALL night long. While I love the sound of a train in the distance, I don't love to be up all night listening.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here a few nights this past summer. He was there on business and I took advantage of the close proximity of Temple Square. We thought the park was extremely large and quite full, but they were great to accept a last minute request to stay as the park in Salt Lake we originally booked was horrible.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

On our way to Moab, UT, stopped here for one night. Excellent RV slabs and park, about half full, cable tv and all hook-ups on a pull-through spot. Excellent pool and hot tub, walking distance to train to Temple Square downtown. Very nice Landry, store on premises, close to airport so some noise depending on landing pattern.

Stayed August 2013
Auburn,CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

On the road from California to Colorado. We have a RV van that we used to primarily sleep in. Wife made rsvp on-line. Paid $28, $31 including tax. Typical ballpark price. We parked in a tent space that had water and electricity. We used the power, not the water. Space was clean, not spotless, but we're camping for a night. Bathroom was a short walk away with free showers. The restrooms were much cleaner than the Leatherby's ice cream restaurant we ate at. We didn't use the pool, hot tub, convenience store, the movie nite activity. What I did appreciate was a simple gesture when checking in, I was asked if I belonged to AAA, which I do and they credited me $3.50 back on my credit card. Check-in is very well organized from where you stage your rv to the number of counter help to check you in. There is a train stop nearby to shuttle you around the city. A McDonalds down the street for a quick late night treat or an early morning bite on the run. I heard a train horn, but never heard any trains at all. No sirens or other typical city noise, but just a couple of kids still playing at 11pm nearby, but they went to bed and no noise after that, or so it seemed. I would gladly recommend this KOA!

Room Tip: I think we were in T-117. The tent sites are along a perimeter fence with bushes on either side. May...
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I took my 2 kids here and we LOVED it!

The pool is a nice way to cool off after a hot day, or during the hot day :-)
The bathrooms are very clean, the showers were hot and I was really pleased that there was an area with a big sink for doing dishes in the group area. There are ample laundry machines and wireless access throughout the camp. They also have a water aerobics class, movie night on Fridays and s'mores night on Monday (which we will miss, sadly). They also do a pancake breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings that was well priced and very good. In addition there is a free shuttle tour to downtown on the half hours.

This is a great base camp for visiting the Salt Lake area. I have stayed at other KOAs that were not nearly as nice as this one. I'm really happy we stayed here!

Room Tip: There are cabins here too. Next time I will try one of those.
Encinitas, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Yes, this KOA is not in the best part of town, but it never bothered us at the least. Everything seemed safe and secure, clean and friendly.
Our site was well maintained, all services worked fine, check in was quick and easy. The showers and facilities were above average, but not excellent.
While it is nothing outstanding, it is a good camp ground in a good location and I would recommend this KOA to anyone who's travelling to Slat Lake City.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Salt Lake City KOA? Share your experiences!