“Fairfield Inn Airport, Salt Lake City Utah” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #23 of 74 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Pocatello Idaho
“Fairfield Inn Airport, Salt Lake City Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The room was very nice and the service was excellent. I was tired after a 3 hour drive and missed the exit to the airport due to construction. Once I got by bearings, I had a hard time finding the hotel. Finally the nice young man stayed on the phone until I arrived. One of their super features is that they park your car for free, shuttle you to the airport for free, and pick you up when you fly back in. Wonderful feature. I didn't know hotels did that. Hooray for them. Also the continental breakfast was pretty good.

Room Tip: My room was great and I don't know why all of them wouldn't be.
Green Features: I don't know anything about their environmentally friendly practices
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pullman, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is where I stay at the airport when on business and now with their airport shuttle and trax being so easy I may try staying out here inlieu of staying downtown . Typically the price is great. The attached restaurant is convenient but Perkins is not exactly health food - so be aware.

• Stayed June 2014
Lead, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed here for one night on our way through to California. Hotel well very up to date and guest service was very nice. Rooms were very nice and clean and were as expected. We ordered room service and the food was great and was brought to our room very quickly! Beds were soft and we all slept well. Would love to stay here again if we're every in the area again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

ahhh clean sheets and the smell of new - only if the breakfast was better it will be a solid 4, it is nicely located to various activities in the area. The staff is very attentive and responsive to ones needs... its also located in a safe and quiet location, nice location for a morning run.

Room Tip: if you can get a room with the mnts view it would be that much better
Green Features: green but not green enough. The toiletries are environmentally-friendly but the breakfast area could use help in that department - by replacing the plastic cups, plates and utensils would go a long way...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We hosted a training meeting at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport and the service from Jim, Matt, and others was fantastic. We have seldom seen all the employees at a hotel as interested in customer service but this is really the case at this hotel. Everything we needed was promptly taken care of. Absolutely great service and support from the front desk, breakfast staff, housekeeping, maintenance, etc. My wife and I stayed a couple extra days waiting for the next class to begin in another city and the personal service continued. Great job making us feel at home in a city we had previously not visited.

Room Tip: Communicate your needs, Jim & Matt will make it happen.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Pocatello, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport in late May of 2014. Our stay was part of an extended trip and we used the option of parking at the Inn versus at one of the pricey airport parking lots. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was very comfortable with good wifi service. Cleanliness of the room was excellent. The shuttle to the airport in the morning was on-time. And the return shuttle arrived in a timely manner. All-in-all a very enjoyable stay. This is our second stay at this Inn and it will not be our last.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Naperville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I live in Marriott properties and this one is terrible. There are termites in my room. No doubt from the construction going on outside. I came back from work to find a construction worker looking through my window of my room. I mentioned it to the desk and the reply was, " you have room darkening privacy curtains." My reply, " yes and the maid left them open." All I got was an I'm sorry. I will be in Utah a lot for work and will never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SLA FAIRFIELD S... M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Hi,

I am very sorry about the negative experiences you had at our hotel. We apologize for the hiccups during our exterior renovations, but we are close to completion on the project, so many of those issues will not be an problems in the future. We are addressing the issues with our front desk attendant, because that is not who we strive to be. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and great cleanliness. We hope that you will stay with us in the future so that we can show our dedication.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!