We stayed here overnight before an early morning flight to the east coast. It's located in a "hotel park" along with other branded hotels. It was quiet....no airport noise. The public areas were very clean and modern, as was our room. Luggage carts were available at the front door, if you wanted to use them. The Perkins Restaurant was next to the hotel. In fact, it was actually part of the hotel....you accessed the restaurant not from outside (great because it was almost 100 degrees outside!), but from inside. Food was pretty much what you would expect from any chain restaurant. The only problem that we encountered at the Fairfield Inn SLC Airport was the breakfast the next morning. It was a Monday, so breakfast was supposed to be available by 6:30 am. Unfortunately, only a very small selection of items was set up at this time. When we left at 7:00 am, it was still not fully set up. This was our only complaint about this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Salt Lake City Airport
- Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City
- Fairfield Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Utah