“Good for the night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport

You added Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport to your Saves list
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4883 West Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84116   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #8 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reno, Nevada, USA
“Good for the night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We were on our last day of an 8 day trip, this place is a little dated. The indoor pool is ok, but the chlorine smell is a bit much. Breakfast is the typical Marriott chain fare. We rented the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite, one room for the kids and one for us. The lobby staff was nice and friendly. Overall it was fine, a little close to the freeway but we wanted to get out of town early and were heading west on I-80 so it worked out. $139 for a Friday night was not bad when compared to other hotels we stayed at in smaller cities. I couldn't see spending more than a few nights here as I am not sure about the "Residence" part.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. You get a welcome treat of trail mix and a bottle of water, a very pleasant surprise. Our two-bedroom unit was very clean but could use some updating and better soundproofing ... hence the three stars. The couches and decor were soooo 80s and looked really old. The noise from the highway is unacceptable.
Evening socials of a light pasta dinner was a welcome treat for us who just arrived from a long flight.
In a pinch, this is a good hotel. But I just found out that there are other Residence Inns in Salt Lake City. They might not have the issues I discussed earlier.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The staff couldn't be better. I stay in hotels over 300 nights a year; there are fancier places but you couldn't have a better staff. They will buy your groceries, deliver them to your room and always have a friendly hello when you walk by the desk. The pool area is kept very clean as well as the BBQ area. I've stayed in a lot of Residences but this one is tops for price, cleanliness and service.

Room Tip: NE corner of north wing or north side or south wing is quietest.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Desk staff very helpful and nice. Rooms starting to look dated but clean. I could hear noise from other guests at night, but rooms generally quiet. Convenient to airport and highway. I would stay here again in the future.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Palo Alto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed one night and the road noise on the I-80 side was tremendously loud, all night. We arrived on a reservation at 930 pm and were given a double on the roadside despite reserving a Queen. This place has a good restaurant for breakfast and is great inside. For a room facing a noisy interstate highway we severely overpaid for this room. If you come here insist on an inside room or go elsewhere.....or bring earplugs.

Room Tip: Inside room!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mount Vernon, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

One of the most awesome hotels that I have ever stayed in. Great job by the staff for a very enjoyable stay. Rooms were very clean and well maintained by housekeeping. The only down side of the trip was the weather, which they could not control. Nice job!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Due to a maintenance problem with my Delta plane (that will be an entirely differen review) I was given a free night at the Residence Airport in SLC. Although I did not have a lengthly stay I was VERY impressed with how clean and comfortable the room was. It was well appointed even though I did not need the kitchen. They had a small but decent amount of quick items I could microwave for "dinner" once I finally got to a place to sleep after 24 hrs. And Kevin J, the young man at the desk was very helpful as well...I asked if they had somewhere I could charge my iphone with a usb cord, as that was all I had, and he ran to his car and grabbed a plug end for me to use for the night. The van drivers were very nice at midnight when I was picked up at the airport (even though he was being yelled at by people that were angry with Delta) and at 7 when I left again the next morning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!