“great experience at a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military Family Rate
Ranked #13 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
iowa
“great experience at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed here while attending 4 days of the Outdoor Retailer show.
When booking for this event we got a late start and actually booked the room 2 days before showing up.
Was considering another Hotel at $80 more per night before we found this one.
Was unsure what I would get, but really just needed a place to sleep.
I was suprised to find a very clean room, very nice and accomidating staff!
I had a couple problems with my credit card, but they really helped me through the difficulties.
Then getting to the venue they explained how to use the Trax public transit, what a relief for me.
I wanted to be sure to thank everyone, Daisy, She was my first contact with the Hampton, (nice to be picked up by some one with a pretty smile), Kevin was the evening shuttle driver, great guy easy to talk to, Vai, my last contact drove me to the airport on my way home.
I must appoligize to the nice lady at the desk that helped me my first day, I forget your name, Dasiy knows who I'm talking about.
Great staff, great room.
This will be my first choice for a hotel when I return!

Room Tip: I took what was available for last minute booking and it was a handicap accessible room. very roomy...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Your TA comments were very nice to read. The team gets onto TA everyday to see what the guests think of their efforts to take care of the guests here. Be assurred you made their day! When we step up and make a travelers day easier we have hit the mark. Hamptonality is all about sincere service, making all of our guests feel like they really are wanted and at home here and that above all we care about you as a person not a number. Thank you for choosing us and hope to see you again. We will be looking for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

On Sept 19, 2013, I wrote a review of this hotel and complained about the lack of hot water and the lack of concern of the front desk staff. You may have noticed that the manager posted a reply to this asking me to contact her. She also sent me a PM within Trip Advisor. After giving her details of our stay, she apologized again and credited our account with 100% of the cost of our stay. Problems happen when traveling, but in this case the management went way beyond expectations to compensate us for the problems. I am upping my star rating and would definitely give this hotel (and other Hampton Inns) another opportunity. I had wanted to post this immediately after hearing from the hotel, but TA has a 3 month wait between postings.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Your posting means so much to us here. Thank you for taking the time to go back into TA 3 months after the fact, so very honorable. If you have any future travels into SLC be sure to give me a call, I would love to have a moment to chat with you. In the meantime take care and safe travels. Teresa Capener GM 801 519 6500
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for an early flight we had out of Salt Lake City airport after attending
the Sundance Film Festival. The room was first class and the service was excellent. The shuttle
service to and from the airport was the best. The front desk personnel was great. The beds were
very, very comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about this fine property and would
highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
It's terrific that you were able to attend Sundance it is a real experience even with the crowds. Thank you for choosing to stay with us in your preperation to head home. We appreciate all the great comments you posted here on TA our guests satisfaction is always the top line on our to do list.
Fallbrook, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This hotel is close to the airport and does have an airport shuttle service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. There isn't much around there in the way of restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014
You got me on the lack of restaurants in our area. For most of our travelers the ease of getting into and out of the airport and the extra time it gives them to sleep takes priority. There are a few locations near by for a quick bit and the front desk agents can provide you with a list of places that will deliver. We are so happy you were comfortable and well cared for by the team here, they are a great group. come and see us again, we really do love having you here!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stay 140 nights a year in Hilton properties and this is one of the most excellent and unique Hampton's I have stayed in. The rooms are very unique and the staff is just wonderful. The room service at night is quite nice. My only wish is that they had an indoor pool as I swim for my exercise. I recommend this property highly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all the kind remarks. We really do appreciate your loyality to the brand and hope to see you again if travel brings you this way again in the future. Safe travels!
rapid City, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

hotel staff undertrained, mix up with the morning coffee and noon lunch exercise equipment didn't work didn't receive proper HH point for the stay and meeting room/ lunch that I didn get. was assigned a room that was not yet cleaned from previous day. when questions were asked was told numerous times I will have to check with someone else

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Again accept my apology and thank you for bringing this all to my attention. I am very glad we were able to make right a huge error. Your returning business will not be regretted, you have my word. Teresa Capener GM
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Close to airport. Cheerful van driver Rick was super!
Front Desk: Daisy and John were so nice and helpful!
Very clean (and I looked) great views, lots of little extras.
Breakfast was ok, about what you expect for a free breakfast.
Night table had handy plugs to charge stuff. Nice!
Wake up call was on time.
Shuttle to airport was on time.
I had a very quiet room, some noise from airplanes but hey, you are by the airport!
Has a small business center, I used the free printing.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! It was great!

Room Tip: I had a 3rd floor room. The whole 3rd floor is non smoking.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Can someone say THANK YOU too much? We honestly appreciate the time you took to post your thoughts about our location on Trip Advisor. Our guests mean everything to us. We unfortunately sometimes fall short, it's good to hear when we shine with Hamptonality! Our guests comfort and experience here is top priority thank you so much for choosing us!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport? Share your experiences!