“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Idaho Falls, United States
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have no complaints with this hotel. Plan to stay every time we go to Salt Lake City. Friendly, clean, great breakfast and the shuttle to and from the airport is an added benefit. Nice to have dinner there when we arrived late.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Could not have written a better review myself! Thank you for taking the time to write all those nice things about our hotel and team. My team is in Trip Advisor daily looking for feedback and getting the real point of view of the guest. It is a great feeling when they read that they did it right. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Outstanding customer service provided at this hotel. Staff went out of their way to make our stay exceptional. From check in to check out, we were treated with excellent care. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the Salt Lake area. First class all the way.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

If I haven't said it recently let me say it again...we LOVE our guests! Thank you for all the nice things you posted here in TA. The truth is the team are typically great, they all operate from the heart. The truth is its easy to give amazing service when you get to work with wonderful people, Thank you so much for being one of the "GREAT" ones. Whenever you are back in SLC we will be her,e ready to be the home away from home you can count on.
York, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Front desk, Daisy, was every professional as we checked in and John offered to be sure we were well cared for. No refrigerator in our first floor room, but otherwise the room was fine and close to an outside exit so we could resort our bags easily after being on the road for 10 days. The lobby is a notch above many Hamptons in terms of appearance.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We are thrilled that our stand out team members Daisy and John took great care of you. It always rewarding for them to hear back when they have done a great job. Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to post something that makes a positive difference to fellow travelers and our team. Safe travels and hope you choose us again.
Twin Falls, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I recieved my reservation confirmation and presented it to the hotel staff upon check in where things went smoothly. The second day informed me there was an issue with billing by locking me out of my room on three seperate occasions. Very unprofessional and disapointing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. It is my understanding that our front office manager has spoken with you and resolved your concerns. Please accept my apology for the challenges you had during your nights stay here.
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had reserved a suite for 4 nights; we were there for a 2 day conference. Great front desk personnel, spacious room, nice furniture, comfortable bed, quiet, good breakfast offerings including an egg dish and side dishes. We walked around the parking lots of the adjacent office park complex for about a half-mile walk each morning, but didn't use the exercise room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you were comfortable here. If you ever get the chance to come back outside of work there are a lot of beautiful areas to visit. We loved having you here and hope that if you find yourself here again you would choose to stay with us again!
Salt lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hampton Inns clean bedding policy is incredible. The beds, pillows and bedding are so inviting that I really did not wish to get up in the morning...As a result I was almost late for my flight! A great nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Wish I had a dollar for every time I was told that. So happy that you were able to really relax and sleep. It's not something many of us can do away from home but I swear our beds are magical. Our Serta Dream Structure beds are so comfy and the bedding cozy it just really helps you to fall asleep. Sorry about making you run late :) Be sure to visit again, the most comfortable bed around will be waiting.
Olathe, KS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

In town on business. Am in a Hilton family property every week. I am used to the consistency of amenities in hamptons no matter where I travel. However, what tips the scale is service and this property is lacking. Maybe the front desk staff is new and a little inexperienced? What I observed was the phone at the front desk not being answered. The staff had difficulty handling the most basic of requests. Reservations, connecting a phone call to the restaurant and answering calls placed to the front deal are a few areas they could improve upon. I don't typically complain. I won't return to this property. It looks like the Hampton experience I am accustomed to but the service was not up to par.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear valuable guest I hear you. Please accept my thank you for sharing your terrible experience at our hotel. Sure I would have preferred to know about it all while you were still with us but to find out at all is a gift. You have given me the insight to what has happened and a chance to prevent it from happening to future guests. I am so embarrassed and sorry that this happened at all in my hotel. Please allow me to try and make it right, I understand that you have decided to never come back to our location but that doesn't change me wanting to do the right thing. We are a Hampton and we live by and stand firmly by our 100% guarantee. When you have a moment please email me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. Your satisfaction is what makes our brand a success.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport? Share your experiences!