“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Sacramento, United States
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had reserved a suite for 4 nights; we were there for a 2 day conference. Great front desk personnel, spacious room, nice furniture, comfortable bed, quiet, good breakfast offerings including an egg dish and side dishes. We walked around the parking lots of the adjacent office park complex for about a half-mile walk each morning, but didn't use the exercise room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you were comfortable here. If you ever get the chance to come back outside of work there are a lot of beautiful areas to visit. We loved having you here and hope that if you find yourself here again you would choose to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Salt lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hampton Inns clean bedding policy is incredible. The beds, pillows and bedding are so inviting that I really did not wish to get up in the morning...As a result I was almost late for my flight! A great nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Wish I had a dollar for every time I was told that. So happy that you were able to really relax and sleep. It's not something many of us can do away from home but I swear our beds are magical. Our Serta Dream Structure beds are so comfy and the bedding cozy it just really helps you to fall asleep. Sorry about making you run late :) Be sure to visit again, the most comfortable bed around will be waiting.
Olathe, KS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

In town on business. Am in a Hilton family property every week. I am used to the consistency of amenities in hamptons no matter where I travel. However, what tips the scale is service and this property is lacking. Maybe the front desk staff is new and a little inexperienced? What I observed was the phone at the front desk not being answered. The staff had difficulty handling the most basic of requests. Reservations, connecting a phone call to the restaurant and answering calls placed to the front deal are a few areas they could improve upon. I don't typically complain. I won't return to this property. It looks like the Hampton experience I am accustomed to but the service was not up to par.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear valuable guest I hear you. Please accept my thank you for sharing your terrible experience at our hotel. Sure I would have preferred to know about it all while you were still with us but to find out at all is a gift. You have given me the insight to what has happened and a chance to prevent it from happening to future guests. I am so embarrassed and sorry that this happened at all in my hotel. Please allow me to try and make it right, I understand that you have decided to never come back to our location but that doesn't change me wanting to do the right thing. We are a Hampton and we live by and stand firmly by our 100% guarantee. When you have a moment please email me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. Your satisfaction is what makes our brand a success.
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are clean, roomy and comfortable---what more could you ask for? Good shuttle service to and from the airport plus a convenient place to eat and relax with a glass of wine. This Hampton had all of that and a friendly, helpful staff. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you were comfortable here and even found our small but convenient restaurant and bar. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you continue to be a Hampton fan!
macomb, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Excellent in every way. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a gas station next door as we drove in on fumes and didn't know the area! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow I never knew there was minimum character field that had to filled to create a review.
Glad to know all was great with your room and service and sad no one shared that we are only one building away from a Phillips 66 gas station right on the corner of our street. Chances are you won't be back in our area but thank you so much for staying with us and hope any further travels go well.
Grand Rapids
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was picked up from the airport quickly after calling the hotel. The van driver was nice and the check in was ok. The room was huge and clean. The walls are thin and you can here traffic and people above you or in the hall. The TV didn't work and someone had to come up and fix it but it was done quickly. Breakfast was ok at best, better than most Hampton hotels but not great. Stick to the oatmeal and the canned fruit or go for the waffles. This hotel is not too far from the airport but the hotel is not near much of anything and a little ways away from downtown. I would stay here again if necessary.
The restaurant is was so so. I had the Salmon and the vegetables were good, the fish was ok and the rice was mussy.
Overall this hotel is ok and worth giving a try.

Room Tip: Try rooms on the third floor to help with noise from above.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We love our guests and are so thankful for their honesty. Guests like you that can tell us straight what is happening ( We try but can't be everywhere at once) are incredibly important to our success. Yes it was wonderful to hear about the great room and that everything was clean and comfortable. It was also painful to hear about the breakfast service and am deeply sorry. It was not a great way to end what was otherwise a terrific stay. We want to make it right if possible. Please contact me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. My wish is that you stick with Hamptons and I promise we will take care of you.
Sapphire, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is called "Airport" but it's a quiet area. We never heard the jets. The only thing we didn't like was the fact that there were really no places to eat close to the hotel. The hotel itself was a nice Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

For a hotel located as close to the airport as we are most would anticipate a some what rough night due to noise. That is an area that we are great in. We are a very quiet comfortable place to get a great nights sleep and our Serta Dream Structures help in the process. Thank you very much for choosing us and taking a minute to port your thoughts on TA. Wishing you many safe travels for you and yours.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport? Share your experiences!