In the past, our travels to Salt Lake involved staying downtown. This time we stayed at the Hampton Inn by the airport. At first I was concerned about not being in downtown, but I was quickly won over by this pleasant hotel. Downtown hotels are spendy -- the Hampton was reasonably priced and had free parking. Downtown hotels tend to be noisy, but the Hampton was very quiet. The staff went out of their way to make the stay a pleasant one. In fact my husband stayed at this location a few weeks before and the staff went out of there way to help him after the airlines lost his luggage. They recognized him as soon as he walked into the hotel. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Exercise facility was clean and well maintained. Free breakfast was more than dry cereal and coffee. There were cheese omelets, sausages, pastries, fresh fruit, great oatmeal... Coffee and tea were available 24 hours and cookies were on the counter every night. I did find myself driving downtown, but it only took 10 minutes at the most. It also made me explore other areas of Utah since we were so close to the freeways. The only negative would be the lack of places to eat in the area -- but again, we found great places not too far away. I look forward to staying at the Hampton in the future especially in the summer -- they have a great outdoor pool area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Slc Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport Salt Lake City, Utah