This used to be my go-to place when downtown was full. After my last stay I'm thinking why not just stay here instead even if downtown has rooms. Nothing downtown can compare to the quiet. You're out in a business park one exit past the airport. I don't hear planes. It's far enough off the highway so you can't hear that either. It's only 6 minutes from downtown. Endless no hassle parking. There's a couple of OK restaurants (one inside the Hampton I haven't tried) nearby. A subway restaurant too and a gas station with beer and wine around the corner. There are no bad rooms in this hotel near as I can tell. I don't want to hate on downtown SLC, but let's face it, the place is not like being on 16th street in Denver or even downtown Boise. It's just not that fun. But odds are you didn't single out SLC for fun. Except the skiing which is the best in the USA.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Slc Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport Salt Lake City, Utah