We stayed at this Howard Johnson for 5 nights, because of the location. We would have moved but there were no openings nearby and my hubby has problems walking.
They advertise internet, but at the most we had 2 bars and it would cut out in just a few minutes. I couldn't even log on with my phone. We did get a discount for our room because of the internet, but I doubt it will come anywhere matching the overage charges with Verizon.
We were on the 3rd floor and the elevator frequently didn't work. Not good when your husband has a hard time walking.
The cleaning crew although very nice didn't do a very good job. In 5 nights the sheets were never changed. They would just leave the towels in a pile on top of the rack. Sometimes they would leave a mat and sometimes not... Except for the soap and shampoo in the room when we arrived there was never more brought. We were down to slivers of soap by the time we left.
Next time we're in town for a convention I will book early and avoid HoJo!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your North Temple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Salt Lake City
- North Temple Inn Salt Lake City, Utah