My friend in I were blown away by the service at this place. In 3 days we knew most the people by names as they offer a free shuttle to take you anywhere you would like to go in the area. Not renting a car and staying here was effortless as they picked us up from the airport and shuttled us to and from the park and ride. To access skiing from this location you take the Ramada shuttle 12min to the UTA park and ride at the base of the mountain. From here you can choose a bus to the 4 major mountains (Brighton, Solitude, Alta or SnowBird) which takes about 45 minutes. So from the time we left the hotel we would be on the lift consistantly in 1hr and half. That is only about 30 minutes longer than it would take with a car with none of the hassle and a lot of the same flexibility since you can take the Ramada shuttle to dinner and the airport. The ski package they offer is a great deal and why I chose this location. Beds are great, rooms are well kept, thin walls but just turn on the AC unit fan and you cant hear a thing. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location at the Junction of I-15 and I-80. Just minutes from downtown SLC. 7 World Class Ski Resorts within 25-30 minutes of the hotel. Why pay resort prices for skiing? Great Value and Great Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Limited Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Ramada Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Ramada
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Utah