Word of warning - do not stay in this hotel. The two times I have stayed at this hotel, the rooms have been less than tidy and I have had items taken from my room. The first time in Aug of 08, I had a 6 pack of water bottles taken from my room – when I requested that they be replaced; management asked me to “prove it” ???
The second time I stayed here in November of 08, I walked into a room, which still had excrement in the toilet bowl. I called the front desk, and was told, “Just flush the toilet-but we will send some one in the morning.”
Perhaps, I am OCD, but I asked to be check out of the hotel and refunded my room rate – neither request was granted. I have been in a dispute with the hotel since, but I can assure you that my money has not been refunded.
I understand that Marriott overall does a good job at their hotels and employees. However, The Residence Inn Salt Lake City – City Center is one of the worst ones I have stayed. It is a shame that a nice property is disparaged by the quality of their management.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah