As other reviewers have pointed out the hotel is undergoing a renovation so you need to be aware of it before you stay here. We did know about the construction in advance and found that when we stayed here we were not very effected by the construction. We were comfortable with the location. If you enjoy walking you can easily walk to restaurants, Temple Square, the convention center and the downtown mall. Yes, we did get approached for money by street people, that is not a hotel issue, it is an issue that Salt Lake City needs to address. I got solicited for money more in Salt Lake City than in NYC. The staff at the hotel were friendly and very helpful in identifying a variety of restaurants for dinner. Once the construction is done this will be a super place to stay in Salt Lake.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah