Spent 6 days here for a conference with my wife. Service was outstanding. Breakfast was above average, very well attended by staff and a bit of variety daily on the hot items. Had an evening spread on three evenings, Tue-Thur, the week we were there, which was good and took the place of needing to find a place for dinner. Located in two buildings. We stayed in the the main one. Our king room had two rooms, bedroom and bath area and kitchenette & living area. Furnishings, while nice and pretty basic were beginning to show some wear and tear, but room was very clean. Kitchenette was very well stocked, except for some dish soap. They apparently assumed that 100% of everything would go into the dishwasher. Bath vanity was really small for such a large room and seemed much lower than normal, so we really had to bend over to use it. Needs a larger and higher vanity. Have plenty of room in the bedroom area to do that. Tile in bath/shower reminded us of the 70's decor. Bed was good, but not superior. Would stay there again. They are planning a major remodeling during the last quarter of 2013, so it will be interesting to see what changes during the remodel. Contractors were taking measurements for the remodel during our stay. We'd love to stay in again in early 2014 after the remodel and see what the difference is.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah