I enjoyed my visit. Service was excellent. Food was yummy. Room was comfortable. Best place out there!!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City Fort Union Hotel is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free WI-FI. Enjoy the brand new 32" flat screen HD TVs. Work off some stress in our Fitness Center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our complimentary laundry facility. We are also a pet friendly hotel (fees apply). The Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City Fort Union Hotel is centrally located in the Fort Union area bordering Midvale, Murray and Sandy, just off of I-215. We are only 12 miles from Downtown Salt Lake City and 20 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The Cottonwood Corporate Center and the Union Park Center are just minutes from our hotel. The University of Utah, St. Marks Hospital and IHC are also close by. Within walking distance you will find grocery shopping to stock your kitchen, not to mention several restaurants to choose from. We are the perfect choice whether you are here for business, to ski, or just to relax on vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City-Fort Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City - Fort Union Hotel Salt Lake City
- Candlewood Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Candlewood Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Salt Lake City-Fort Union Utah