This was the first time my husband and I have stayed here. As soon as we arrived, we were taken with the beautiful landscaping/waterfalls both front and back of the hotel. The lobby, with it's natural sunlight streaming
in, the wood fireplace burning and the serene decor is all so calming and inviting. The staff are friendly and
helpful. The king bed was plush & comfortable, the heating had a nice, consistent white noise and we could
not hear people in the hallway. All very important since I am a 'princess and the pea' kind of sleeper!
We enjoyed the outdoor pool, ( that was actually warm) besides the hot tub! If this hotel was in Seattle, they
could easily charge double their price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles