All the pictures and descriptions indicate a lodge at the foot of the mountains so I was disappointed when it emerged that this was really more an upclass motel between other stores, restaurants etc.. just off the 101 just none of the pictures show this - you would need to see a streetview from the 101 to understand. The on-site restaurant was breakfast only so I needed to head back out to find somewhere for dinner.
Inside the lodge itself is nice, staff were friendly and rooms were well maintained and very clean.
My main disappointment was that I had paid an above average price for a 'lodge' experience which I didn't get and felt misled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles