Good location for a home base for exploring the National Park. Rooms were large and well decorated. Beds and pillows comfortable. Loved the comfy furniture and fireplace in the lobby. We sat in front of the roaring wood fire with our group of 6 and shared a bottle of wine. The front desk even had a cork screw for us when we discovered we has not packed one. The staff was very friendly and helpful in recommending places to eat and sights to see. Be sure to eat at The Cafe Garden! Best meal of our whole trip for a very reasonable price.
My parents ate breakfast in the hotel and were very happy with the quality and portion. As far as we could see this is the best place to stay in Port Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles