Stayed here 3 nights. The room was excellent. It was clean, clean, clean. The room was straightened up each day while we were out. Fresh towels provided daily. Our room was over the pool and I thought it would be a problem but it was closed at reasonable hour and it was no big deal at all. Staff was extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. Great place to stay and drive to nearby sites.
The lobby was very inviting to sit and reflect on day's adventures with friends. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have coffee available for guests in the lobby.
We had to drive elsewhere for good cup of coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and TravelClick so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles