Five years ago we were booked on an Alaska cruise out of Vancouver and flew in a couple of days early so that we could visit ONP. We had reservation for one night at Olympic Lodge. Long story, short, our flights were delayed, luggage lost and we had to make a last-minute decision to skip the ONP part of our trip. We were actually on the ferry on the way over to Port Angeles when we realized there was no way we were going to be able to do any more than just check in to hotel, spend the night and check out the next morning. I called Olympic Lodge from the ferry to explain our problem. Even though it was past their cancellation deadline they gave us no hassle and cancelled our room with no penalty. I told them that if we were ever able to make it back to the area we would definitely stay with them. We were fortunate enough to travel to ONP last week and stayed at the Lodge. I was so pleased with the way the hotel looked. The sheets were perfect - smooth, as if they were ironed - just like I like them! We had a king room with a view on the 3rd floor. The view was of the golf course with the mountains in the distance. By the time we returned after dinner it was quite late. I really wanted to put my pj's on and come back down with my pillow and lie on the sofa in front of the large, inviting fireplace - but managed to muster enough self-control to not do it :-) If we are ever back in the area, we will stay there again and we will surely recommend it to anyone travelling to the ONP area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles