We only needed to stay one night as we made our way along Hwy 101 around the Penninsula. Most of the B&Bs in the area have a two night min policy and can be pretty pricey. The Olympic Lodge is right off the highway (easy to find and access), reasonably priced, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast is not included, but we ate at their restaurant and the food/service was great. We will stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice central location to base their stay.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.