We stayed at Olympic Lodge for 2 nights over the Easter weekend. The room (with patio access to swimming pool path) was roomy for 4, beds comfortable and the pool and hot tub were welcoming and wonderfully warm. Reception staff were very pleasant and helpful when one of our bags arrived a day after we did! Free tea from the kitchen was appreciated before breakfast (which was good and generous) as was free WiFi and space to relax in the lobby while other members of our party were still asleep. We'd definitely come back if we return to Port Angeles - the pool in the Spring sunshine was a real hit with the kids and helped us all wind down at the start of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles