We arrived at the end of a cold wet day. In the Lobby real logs were ablaze in the fire place, a young well dressed man at the Desk appeared pleased to see us and yes our room was ready and would we like a hand with our bags and by the way a hot soup was available in the dining room at no charge. Our room was excellent, well appointed, cheerfull and warm. Once we settled in we went to the dining room had a bowl of the delicious hot soup, then we sat in front of the fireplace in the lobby did some emails and were off to bed. What a lovely, lovely hotel with a staff to match.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles