Spacious, clean rooms. Very quiet, even though the lodge was full for the weekend. Our room had a little patio & faced the golf course which was a nice extension to the overall room when the sliding doors were open. The breakfast room was cosy and the food delicious. Had one of the nicest waitress ever who was very attentive and helpful. In general, all of the staff were really professional, yet friendly and helpful, from check-in to check-out. The heated pool & hot tub were really HEATED, which was great. It was cold and raining in the evening when we were in the pool and it didn't matter. The lobby was gorgeous, floor to ceiling windows looking out over the golf course, huge wooden beams, leather sofas and club chairs & a large roaring fireplace. The perfect spot sit and chat and relax while waiting for the rest of your family to be ready..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles