We had a very late arrival thanks to a GPS that inisisted we take a late evening ferry crossing(make sure that option is turned off when planning a trip to the state of Washington). It was a very long day and when we called Monica (reservationist) she was so pleasant and kind we almost didn't mind our nearly two hour mistake. When we arrived just after 10pm, the fire was still lit and she offered us some soup if we hadn't had time to eat. This hospitality was just so extradionairy I wouldn't have minded if we had been offered a closet instead of a beautiful suite.
The rooms were cared for in the same manner as the staff cared for their guests. Clean, spacious everything one would need for a comfortable stay. We had a beautiful view once the sun had come up and the staff had wonderful sugggestions for fun day trips.
Breakfast was very memorable and the chef was very engaging and cared about what he prepared for the guest. Organic eggs, six-grain bread( that was superb) and potatoes that were personally prepared and he did this not only for us but every customer. A family that was in a hurry asked what the chef what he could serve in under 15 minutes and voila there were pancakes with fresh cut fruit served in under 5 minutes. Smiles all around. Personally, I think the kindness of the staff rubbed off on all the guests because everyone seemed to be happy at having chosen such a peaceful respite from our frenetic world. Congratulations to management for putting together such a wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles