“Not the best...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Port Angeles

You added Days Inn Port Angeles to your Saves list
Days Inn Port Angeles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1510 East Front Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362 (Formerly Portside Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Port Angeles
clmh6301
“Not the best...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were on a budget friendly trip and opted for the Days Inn over the other options in town. In retrospect, I wish we would have tried out the Royal Victorian instead. At first glance our room seemed clean enough, but upon further inspection I was disappointed. There were some pretty significant stains on the carpet and the blanket on our bed was so dingy it really bothered me. The bottom of the shower/bath was also very dingy and could have used a good scrubbing with some powerful cleaner! We are budget travelers so we aren't all that picky, but I don't know that I would stay here again.

Our room was on the same side as 1st street so we didn't feel like there was too much road noise. I think the side that is on Front street would be noisier. But we slept with the fan running so didn't hear much. You could definitely hear everyone going by with a rolling suitcase though! Continental breakfast was sufficient. No surprises or extras there, but that's ok. Our two night stay was alright, but we were definitely glad to move on.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st street side might be quieter than Front street. You are a little less close to the...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Searched trip-advisor for a place to stay while in Port Angeles, and this place seemed to be the best over the other choices available. Yes it is a bit outdated..BUT...room was good size and "very clean", with separate sink from shower-toilet area, good comfy bed, flat screen TV, fridge. I had expected for a 2 star rating room to be in bad condition but this was not the case, felt totally comfortable. Days Inn is overall well kept and clean, but the best part is the customer service..so helpful with recommendations on places to go ,eat and drink....making this an even better place to stay. One note....After checking out other motels while visiting, we were positive we made the right choice as most places are quite run-down.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 319 top floor in back of building. SOOO quiet, never heard other travellers coming in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Sometimes when traveling in the area hotels can be quite expensive, but I found a great rate and the most outgoing staff that I have seen in a long time! Very convienent to beaches and lots of local access. I only travel on business but know this hotel would work out for travelers visiting.
The staff was outstanding! Renee was so friendly to everyone she checked in and Bambi will go out of her way for you! I wish they would work at every hotel I travel to!
Great job to this hotel/ Motel (outside) rooms and I never stay in them, but I favorite this hotel to my GPS for my next visits!

Room Tip: Motel style but seems very safe anywhere in the hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Port Angeles? Share your experiences!