* Close to the National Park.
* Room was clean.
* Laundry facility available (we hiked so this was good.)
* Everything was easily accessible.
* Staff was friendly
* Only one person does everything in this hotel. The front desk in unmanned. You have to call to summon whoever is working.
* All the outlets in our room were loose. Anything plugged in would just hang there and not work. I plugged in my camera charger and it fell back out. Of 2 different outlets. The ONLY 2 outlets.
* This place is pet friendly. If you don't like dogs then don't stay here. They were everywhere. I love dogs so this didn't bother me but it might bother some.
* The carpets in this hotel need to be replaced very badly. It smells like a wet dog and everything is threadbare with stains. Also, it is very outdated. The decor was definitely from the early eighties. The TV was an ancient tube model that must have weighed 700 pounds!
* The breakfast situation was less than stellar. The only protein option was sad looking hard boiled eggs. A waffle, a prepackaged cinnamon roll, white bread and yogurt were the other options. Oh and Frosted Flakes. More like a breakfast for a 4 year old.
* Walls were very thin. I could hear the TV next door.
Overall, this hotel is a decent option if you are busy doing things. We hiked all day so it was a perfectly acceptable place to sleep. I felt like the room was clean and that's all the really mattered to me. If you are looking for a place to relax and spend the day then this isn't the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Port Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Port Angeles Hotel Port Angeles
- Super Eight Port Angeles
- Port Angeles Super Eight
- Port Angeles Super 8