“Poor customer service” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Port Angeles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Florissant, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I travel quite often but since my recent retirement decided to cut our hotel expenses a bit so we tried the Super 8 on our recent trip to Port Angeles WA. From the moment we walked in until we checked out the experience was excellent. The staff was eager to please and share information about the hotel and the area. Rooms were clean and well appointed with comfortable pillows and great water pressure in the shower (two of my personal needs).
Continental Breakfast satisfied our appetite.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Factoria, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We chose Super 8 because they still have smoking rooms (thank you!) and they are pet friendly. We found the room to be very clean and nice appointed. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the carpet was filthy and I think it was the odors that was making our Westie anxious. Only thing I can think of - we travel with him all the time and he usually does very good in hotel rooms but he did not like that room (good thing he can't write reviews, huh? lol) But for the money, it was a very good value. Standard continental breakfast; nothing fancy but plenty of coffee. I would have liked to see more fruit - they had only apples. But we will certainly be back.Oh, and the staff were all very friendly and accommodating - that's always a definite plus.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sammamish, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have stayed at many Super 8 and have yet to find one that is not to our liking. This property from the front desk staff to the ease of parking, safety since it was late at night, to the comfy beds, great A/C and very clean & remodeled bathrooms...HOT shower was awesome. This stay was one we will not forget and we definitely will put this on our recommend list and our list of places to stay.

Room Tip: We had 1st floor middle of the building facing the mountain
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Longview, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed for graduation with my family. It was quiet and the staff was friendly. I enjoyed the coffee in my room. My only suggestion would be about the continental breakfast...to offer eggs for customers who prefer less carbohydrates. Other than that

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Port Angeles? Share your experiences!