“Pleasant stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Port Angeles
Omaha
“Pleasant stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

What an enjoyable stay! The room was clean, comfortable, well-stocked and large. The beds were very comfy! The room had a mini-fridge and a microwave. The breakfast in the morning was more than adequate. The hotel is close to Olympic National Park, which is very convenient. The hotel staff was incredibly pleasant and competant. They worked hard to make sure we were happy. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone travelling to Port Angeles.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Appreciate your response about us here at Super 8 Port Angeles Stephanie. So great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Yes, please tell others about us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Bonney Lake, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best price-- Clean rooms --Helpful staff -- Very good breakfast -- Great Value for the price. It is not a 5 star hotel but in most ways they treat you like it -- We took advantage of the discount offered by the restaurant next door (10% off for hotel visitors) It was great

David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thanks so much for commenting on the great value here at Super 8 Port Angeles. I absolutely agree that we are the best value when you compare our service, facility, amenities and cleanliness with all the other hotels in Port Angeles. I'm continually humbled by all the great comments coming from guests regarding the wide positive changes we made in our Housekeeping and Front Desk culture over the last 6 months since I took over ownership.
Idaho Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I arrived a day after my reservation - it was my mistake. The staff were friendly, and the man in charge said it was an honest mistake. He would not accept any payment for my error and said It would be OK. He encouraged me to come again. I was really impressed with how this was handled. We have stayed in this hotel before, and will do so again if I travel in the area.
Our 2 rooms were very nice, and we were more than happy with our stay, and with the kindness of all involved.

David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Hi Robert. Thanks for the positive review for us at Super 8 Port Angeles. I just couldn't see how it was a good thing to take advantage of the "honest mistake". Great customer service is what I always strive for. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you and your Dad. See you again soon!
Bremerton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The staff was very friendly at check in offering us a lower or upper room. When meeting the staff in the hall they all said Hi and very friendly. The room was clean and well stocked with towels, soaps, shampoo, coffee and cups. Breakfast was very good, waffles, Danish, cereals, juices, milk, coffee, etc. A staff person made sure everything was well stocked. Upon check out everyone was very pleasant. Should we ever find ourselves in that area again I am sure we will be staying at the Super 8 in Port Angeles. Although we didn't eat at any close by restaurant I gave an Excellent rating because of the well stocked breakfast. We liked the fact the motel was right on the highway, no getting lost on a side street.

David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dianna, Thanks for staying with us here at Super 8 Port Angeles. I'm glad you got to experience the high quality of our top performing housekeeping staff and the hard work of our Front Desk staff to provide you with a great breakfast. The recent upgrade of our breakfast to include items such as fresh fruit and yogurt has been hard to adjust to in terms of restock timing. Thanks for the positive feedback and letting me know that we are getting it right.
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. My room had a funny smell to it, my bathroom needs to be fixed up. The tub floor was very spungy and scarry! I was worried my feet we going to break through the bottom of the tub while standing in it. Also missing the heat lamp in the bathroom. Otherwise my one night stay was fine. Great location! I would stay here again, I would just want a better room (one that does not smell or have bath tub issues) next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thanks for the input. I got your personal note too and had staff look at the room today. We are making the adjustments this week. I'm having our maintenance staff look at the tub this week. I'm glad that you got to experience our great front desk staff here at Super 8 Port Angeles. Perhaps next time, you'll call down and let us know about your discomfort so that we can make immediate adjustments or move you to another room. You were so nice to just deal with the issues you experienced. See you again soon!

Been to Super 8 Port Angeles? Share your experiences!