“Awful” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Macon
middlesbrough
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We arrived at the same time as a storm. The room had bugs and as it rained the carpet near the door got increasingly wet. Breakfast was supposed to be from 6 but the guy was no where to be seen. Not a good first experience with Days Inn but it will be my last!

• Stayed June 2013
Julie R, Director of Sales at Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Sharike,

I want to first appologize for your recent stay. While i'm not sure what room you were in unfortunately because we are an exterior hotel this is something that could happen. However, the front desk should already be prepared for this type of event and placed you in a room located either on another floor or on the opposite side of the building so this wouldn't have happened. I have also discussed your housekeeping issues with my staff and we are working to prevent this in the future. I do hope that you give us another try the next time you are in the area. In good faith, I would like to offer you a 50% discount on your next stay. Please call me at the hotel directly so I may handle your reservations. Once again, please accept our sincere appologies. Julie Rowland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

At first I was slightly put off that it is so far from the exit, then not actually on the main road. It was still relatively easy to find. The quality of my stay made up for it. The desk staff was extremely helpful when my daughter arrived at 6am with five small children and exhausted from a 20 hour drive. My family is planning to reunite here again in six months.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Lisa T,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear your daughter had a nice stay while here and are glad you will be returning again. If there is anything we can do to help you in making those return reservations please give us a call. Once again, thank you for choosing the Days Inn Macon North for your overnight needs. We truely appreciate your business!
Hawkinsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great all the staff was nice and hotel clean.
i would return again if time presented itself.
thanks you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Julie R, Director of Sales at Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Brendan,
On behalf of the staff here at the Days Inn Macon North I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It is always nice to hear the positive from our guests. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Macon area.

Been to Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center

Address: 3590 Riverside Drive, I-75 Exit 169, Macon, GA 31210
Location: United States > Georgia > Macon
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Macon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Macon North/ Hotel Macon
Holiday Inn Macon

If you own or manage Days Inn Macon North/Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.