“A Good nights sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 66 Hotels in Macon
Rome, Georgia
“A Good nights sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed here in June and it was the best sleep I had all week I was on vacation.Also the breakfast in the morning is GREAT make your self waffles, biscuts and gravy better than Moms,eggs, fruit, cereal, juice and good coffee. The staff was the best told me good places to eat if I did not want to go to the free yes I said free cook out. Quick check in and check out and the front desk was busy but still made me feel importiant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my hotel staff and they join me in thanking you for you kind words. I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations next time you are in town.

Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Doerun,GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The front desk was great knew about Macon told us things to do in Macon. The motel is very clean , nice rooms we were upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. i was going to stay one night and stayed for 3. On Monday, Tuesday they have a cook out for the guest this was great I got to meet the other guest and we had a great time, and it is FREE> What a nice way to spent some down time and relax.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rockmart, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel was the one of the best hotel i have ever spent a night. The suite room were very big and nice. the breakfast was excellent with sausage, gravy and biscuits. the service was up to high level and staff was friendly. the only negative thing was that my room took a while to get cool in heat and i think it might be because of the property is outdoor.
Overall the property was kept CLEAN IN and OUT.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Orlando, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed for one night in July 2013, on our way to North Carolina.

I don't expect a lot from a two-star establishment -- we've stayed in many of them -- but this place left a lot to be desired. Most of the staff wasn't very friendly, the rooms were worn and not clean (lots of dirt in the corners of the room -- where the standard vacuum wouldn't reach, I assume) and we found multiple bugs on the beds (small spiders, not a huge deal to me but it really freaked my wife out).

The beds were uncomfortable and the linens were a bit scratchy.

Breakfast was extremely sub-par -- the selection was good but it seemed like it had been sitting around for hours, and a lot of the fruits were obviously overripe (had been sitting for days). I wouldn't see this at a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express.

I really wanted to like this property but I'd stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform me about the dissatisfaction with the room. I assure you that is not the quality of service that we strive for our guest. I have addressed this problem with the housekeeping, and both of us would like to offer our apology.
We are committed to make sure that this would not happen again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

First impressions are always important and our first impression was excellent! The staff is friendly, the rooms are gorgeous, the price is fantastic and the pool is awesome! They even have a lift for individuals with disabilities! Very impressive! Will be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2013
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stopped here during my annual "motorcycle walk-about" of the USA. I am from Hawai'i and I spend about 80 days a year in motels/hotels since I am on the mainland from May until September. I prefer Choice Hotels in the mid-price range due to the nice mix of amenities and a lower cost. This is one of the cheapest Quality Inns that I have ever stayed in, with a higher level of amenities and a super staff. The General Manager happened to be on the desk when I checked in she displayed a delightful blend of professionalism and friendliness.

Although this in an older hotel with some signs of wear, everything worked, and the effort of staff to maintain the cleanliness of the property was readily apparent. The linens and towels were fresh, smelled nice, and were fluffy and absorbent.

The TVs were nice flat screen units and the pillow top mattresses were super comfortable. The soft pillow top over a firm mattress base felt wonderful to my bad back, and I awakened feeling rested and refreshed. I was tempted to stay an additional day, but commitments precluded that.

The breakfast was large, attractively presented, and tasty.

All in all a wonderful stay in pretty much every respect.

Room Tip: I was on the back side of the hotel and except for two ambulances and a fire truck running code, I d...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was our second time staying here & not disAppinted. When we come to Macon,ga we stay agin & we happy whit the rooms & there all Employees are friendly & helpful. The room are Big and Clean. The housekeeping staff is friendly, always eager to please & really do a great job in cleaning the rooms. Another thing is the complimentary breakfast, which is make your own waffles,sausage gravy & biscuits,jimmy dean sausage & eggs includes hot items! They have an awesome salt pool as well. The location/property is safe but convenient to highways & beautifully landscape and spotless. I always get a good night's sleep. We had a surprise they had a cook-out for all Guest we had hot dogs,hamburger & wings & beer & was all free.

• Stayed June 2013
APatel2010, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform me about the experience that you received at our hotel. I assure you that is not the quality of service that we strive for our guest. I have addressed this issue directly with house keeping staff and both of us would like to offer our apology.

We are committed to make sure that this would not happen again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!