“Spend a couple more dollars at a nicer place” 1 of 5 stars

Days Inn Macon I-475
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4999 Eisenhower Pkwy., Macon, GA 31206   |
Ranked #20 of 66 Hotels in Macon
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Spend a couple more dollars at a nicer place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2006

We stopped for the night on a car trip down South. This place is old, and needs to be leveled. The price of 43.00 was good, but I guess you get what you paid for. The room was so dirty, I wouldnt even let the kids put their PJ's on. I made them sleep in their clothes, which were changed the next day. Loud AC unit, terrible odors, gross carpet, dirty sink and toilet. GROSS GROSS GROSS Never again!

• Stayed May 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2005

I wouldn't recomend staying at this hotel. The room had a terrible smell of bodyodor. The sink was dirty and stained. The bathtub and bathroom floor was full of hair. We wanted a quick and easy palce to get a nights sleep while passing thru on the interstate but the air conditioner was so loud sleep was impossible. We had to turn it off and sweat. I figured this was why the room smelled so bad.

Stayed September 2005
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2004

I have stayed here many times in going up and down I-75. If you want a clean,good sized room at an affordable price,this is the place to stay. The location is also handy to the interstate and restaurants,gas stations,etc.

• Stayed June 2004

Been to Days Inn Macon I-475? Share your experiences!