I just recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Riverside, and I was more than pleased! As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by one of the most friendliest staffs i've ever encountered. I then proceeded to the room, and was amazed at how clean my it was. Everything was neat and straight. That night, I needed an extra pillow, and when I called front desk, they answered my request so quickly, I didn't have to wait up for a response. The following morning, I was delighted by the breakfast bar, there were many choices, and the breakfast attendant was very pleasant! I would suggest this hotel to anyone who wants to be treated with respect, served by friendly and knowledgeable staff, and experience high quality. If I am ever in this area again, this is the one and only hotel I will stay at!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn