Though the hotel is a little tricky to get to and you have to go through a vacant parking lot of an abandoned strip mall, it ended up being a very nice hotel. The front desk staff was very accomodating and our room was very clean. Our room was on the sixth floor and it had a vaulted ceiling, which made it seem more roomy. The breakfast was included and was delicious. They had a wide variety of items to choose from and breakfast staff was very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn