After a long day on the road (15 hours) I can usually trust that a Holiday Inn will be a welcome place to stay.. WRONG! Staff was very inconsiderate. Room was not equipped with necessary essentials. Only 3 towels for two of us! If room is not made up for two people the desk staff should offer additional supplies at check in as other hotels do. Two half pillows on the bed where there are usually 6 on a king bed. No extra pillows or blankets in drawers as I have found in other Holiday Inns. Very disappointing after a long day. Breakfast was good and did live up to Holiday Inn standards but nothing else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn