One of the two phones didn't work and the toilet tank took about an hour to fill up after flushing. Problems that should have been noticed by housekeeping. On the other hand, the shower was very refreshing with water pressure way above average, arguably the best shower ever while traveling. Nothing good or bad to say of the up front people, just average. Overall, we'd stay here again.While writing this, maintenance fixed the toilet tank issue at 6:15 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn