The hotel was very clean and appeared to have been recently remodeled/updated. We asked for a non smoking room and actually got one (lots of times a non smoking room means it is non smoking at that moment, but was a smoking room sometime in the past; cigarett smoke smell NEVER really leaves a room). Thefront desk staff was friendly and was very accomadating, allowing us to view the room first. I was very impressed. I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn