“Worst Baymont I have ever stayed in” 1 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #54 of 65 hotels in Macon
Atlanta
“Worst Baymont I have ever stayed in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I arrived for the Make it by Midnight Half Marathon on July 13, 2013. Check in was easy, however, when I opened the door to the room, I was hit by about 6-8 flies flying around. I put my bags back into the car and when back to the front office. I told them that was unacceptable. The guy went back to the room and tried to "sweep" the flies out with his hands. I asked for another room and he said that was the only smoking room they had. I told him I don't smoke, never had in my 35 years. He then asked if I was sure. Really???? Finally got into another room which wasn't the best and still smelled. I ran the half marathon that night and slept on top of the covers. The sheets had some type of stain on them and I didn't want to sleep on them. I was up and gone by 7am the next morning. The sooner I could get out the better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
IN +Fl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was driving too long, made this choice because I was too tired to go on. There is construction on the east side of 75, couldn't get to another hotel. Didn't look too bad from outside, the night clerk was very nice. He sent me to a room where there was no air conditioner in the window. Just missing. He gave me another room after walking back to ck what I was talking about. I should have gotten my money back, the next room was just dirty. floors stain. bed was terrible. I ask clerk for coffee as their was a pot in the room, no coffee. Not a good place for a lady to stay alone. I will never be back or even try another Baymont Inn.

Room Tip: Just go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Fort Mill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Nice staff, semi clean rooms, needed dusting, and mirrors cleaned. Beds were fairly comfy. Good location. Cons: Checked in late at night, so the room numbers were almost impossible to see, so it took awhile to find my room. Just glad that it was on the 1st floor. I think for the price paid it was just okay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive

Address: 3680 Riverside Drive, I-75 Exit 169, Macon, GA 31210
Location: United States > Georgia > Macon
Ranked #54 of 65 hotels in Macon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive Hotel Macon
Baymont Inn And Suites - Riverside Drive
Baymont Inn Macon
Macon Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites - Riverside Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.